Saturday, October 23, 2010

We Thrilled The World!

Mike, Madison and I had a fantastic night at the world record breaking attempt of the largest synchronized Thriller dance! Last year there were over 23,000 dancers in 77 cities and 32 countries. They are still validating this year's numbers so we don't know if we broke the record yet. Mike didn't dance with us but came along to the pier in St. Pete to show his support. I guess he was a bit sick of the endless reahearsing because the night before he said "if I never hear that song again - I'll be OK with it" :) Anyway, we had a great time and met some really friendly people - all for a great cause too with proceeds going to Susan G. Komen. I can honestly say it was one of the most fun things I've ever been a part of and we'll definitely do it again next year - let me know if any of you are interested in helping me set up a "Thrill Tampa" flesh mob...:)

Getting ready - look at Mike in the kitchen behind me on this pic :)


Liquid latex is really nasty stuff! But everyone loved the safety pins in Maddy's face...


We had a two hour rehearsal when we arrived...


We grabbed a snack and  the baby and the pelican outside the store weren't quite sure what to make of Maddy!


Some other zombies...


Maddy doing her thing...


For those of you who are interested - I've attached Mike's video of the event. Maddy is on the far right in the spooky pink dress and I am on the left with the black top and green pants next to the guy dressed as MJ and sometimes behind the tall guy with the white shirt...enjoy...:)

Clare and Maddy doing Thriller!

No comments:

Post a Comment