Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Tracy and Sean's Trip!

I was so thrilled that my gorgeous niece, Tracy, came to Florida and I got to meet the lovely Sean too! We kicked off the trip with dinner at Epcot and my fave firework show...
 
 
We met up again and went to Animal Kingdom. Seeing the parks through someone else's eyes for the first time is such a lovely experience to share in :)

 
Such a happy couple :)
 

There are so many amazing sights at AK and animals never dissappoint!

 
We had already arrived at Disney Hollywood Studios before I realized that it was the first of the Star Wars weekends. Total insanity :)

 
Me: Don't touch me. Trace - take the picture quick - I don't trust him...
 
 
Sean fell in love with the Magic Kingdom fireworks against his will. My work is done here :)

 
After a fab BBQ at home on Magic Mike's Magic Grill, we went to the beach the next morning...it was pouring it down but Tracy and Sean took to the water anyway. Us Brits are not made of sugar you know :)


They were soaked!!

 
And then we drove 10 minutes down the road to get some sun. Welcome to Florida :)

Surfer Girl showed England the way we roll in these parts...:)


And Sean had a blast in those waves...


4 Disney parks and the beach in 5 days - now we need a vacation! Thanks so much for spending time with us - please come again soon! We love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment