Thursday, July 04, 2013

4th July and random updates!

Happy Birthday America! We had a great 4th July with a race in the morning (running stuff here!), some friends over in the afternoon and then we went down to the 'back side' of Magic Kingdom to watch the fireworks:). During this whole week the nightly "Wishes" show is replaced by a special patriotic display. Maddy and I went down to the *secret* parking lot behind the castle to check it out on Monday. There were fireworks I had never seen before and I loved the finale:)
 
 
No frills in the industrial parking lot but an amazing view and added bonuses of the reflections in the puddles and a two minute drive home :)
 
 
I can't believe the year is half over already. Maddy and I have been doing loads of crafting lately (craft stuff here!). Here are our fab bleach-painted shoes :)
 
 
The chins are well - here's Chef looking particularly handsome...

 
We loved Monsters University! Why am I the only one doing 'scary pose'  here?
 
 
There were deer everywhere the other night at Disney...love these guys...:)


Life is good:)

No comments:

Post a Comment