Sunday, December 29, 2013

Merry Christmas!

We drove over to our favorite neighborhood house and met "Holiday Joe" a few days before Christmas to check out his decorations. They were amazing!
 
 
We got crackers for the guests again this year to bring a touch of England to the Christmas Day festivities:)

 
In the morning we exchanged gifts and I got a fitbit, ipad and a METAL DETECTOR!!! for the next time we go back to Vero beach (hidden treasure link here!). Mike was thrilled with his new watch, trail sneakers and Nook. Maddy got gift cards, a spa certificate and two tickets for One Direction!!! We were all super grateful :)


Maddy wore her beautiful new dress from Nana for the big day...

 
We had 4 Rivers do the food again (since I wouldn't dream of cooking for anyone I care about :)) and the brisket was particularly spectacular...

 
The weather was perfect to enjoy the garden while we ate...

 
And we all had fun with Mike's T-Shirts when it was time for gifts!

 
But my favorite gift was handmade by Maddy - my lovely blanket which I snuggled up in once everyone had gone home. Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment