Saturday, January 03, 2015

Happy New Year!

New Year's Eve is one of the busiest days of the year for Magic Kingdom so they show the New Year firework show at midnight the night before also. Maddy and I went to see them in the park this year to check it off the bucket list and got a really nice view:). There was so much entertainment on offer the whole night and the grand finale was just incredible - the best fireworks I have ever seen:)


Mike went over to Fort Wilderness with Maddy for a repeat performance from across Bay Lake on the actual night - I closed out the New Year with a run to watch the fireworks in the neighborhood and managed to mess up my timing and miss the big countdown:). I hope that's not an indicator of how my year is going to be - I don't want to miss a thing in 2015!


On New Year's Day we all went back over to Fort Wilderness to hang out...


And Eileen and Dave came over to visit with Milo and Mabel! It was my first time meeting my baby niece and Milo was just a baby when I saw him last. It was love at first sight for me... 

 

Milo is so fun to play with - he just loves to run around and make everyone laugh :)

 

And Mabel is just absolutely precious...:)
 

We went for a walk to see the gorgeous Disney horses...


And Milo made a great model for me to practice my fancy new camera on!!

 
 
It was a lovely day and one of my many New Year's Resolutions is definitely more family time in 2015! Happy New Year to you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment