Sunday, March 25, 2012

Braving the Rock 'n Roller Coaster!

After a really busy last few days running around all over the place, we managed to squeeze in a great night out at Disney Hollywood Studios!


The newly relaunched 'Fantasmic!' show was just amazing!!


Most people don't know that I have developed a bit of phobia of roller coasters over the past few years. It's becoming a bit of a problem now that Maddy doesn't have anyone to ride with if we're ever at a park on our own :(. I've been promising myself I'll do some 'exposure therapy' and force myself to brave a ride or two (it's so crazy - I used to love roller coasters) but have been putting it off for a while now. Anyway, this is the year that I've decided to 'face my fears.' Specifically the goal for 2012 is to ride every one of the Florida Disney theme park attractions. Last night I decided to brave one of the 'big ones' and do the Aerosmith Rock 'n Roller Coaster! I had two beers to summon up the courage, grit my teeth, and held onto Maddy's hand for dear life. Just 1 minute 22 seconds later I was all done! Rock On!!!


There are so many attractions at Disney Hollywood Studios and we didn't even scratch the surface in one night! And Tower of Terror? I'm coming after you soon...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment