Sunday, July 08, 2012

A perfect day at the beach...

I thought we would be at the beach all the time when we moved to Florida - but the truth is, we rarely go! We realized recently that it's been an especially long time since we've gone and went over to Indian Harbour beach on the East Coast today :).

So proud that Maddy knows how to look after her skin - she's such a Florida baby!


On the East coast you get the big ocean waves (as opposed to the Gulf of Mexico on the Tampa side which is pretty calm) which Maddy and Mike love!


When I'm at the beach there's nothing I'd rather do than sit and watch the two of them play, listen to the waves, and read...


I can't wait for our family trip in a couple of weeks :)


Maddy found a crab...


And not much else happened...totally perfect - I've no idea why we don't do it more often :)

No comments:

Post a Comment