Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Happy New Year!

After a hectic Christmas we had a lovely few days playing with our new gifts and eating leftovers. Our turkey soup was the best!


Here's Mike napping with his new Spiderman mug and Ralphie jim jams. He's going to kill me for publishing this one...


On the 28th we celebrated our 15 year wedding anniversary :). I can hardly believe we have been married for that long! Since Mike had the day off work (and I didn't) he spent the morning writing me a rap song which he then posted on Facebook...

"To my homegirl on our 15th. Please feel free to envision the oversized gold chain, sunglasses & sideways cap upon delivery.

Yo, yo, yo, I met this girly
Stoked to the max, she took the name Early

No big ice, I didn’t have the dough
Lucky for me, blessed with the flo

Left NY, had to say later
Moved our crib to the land of mickey & gator
 
Tuned our organs, ‘til I became a daddy
She dropped that blessin’ that we call Maddy

Lovin & laughin is how we roll,
Been like cruisin’ on turnpike wit out a toll

Blessed to be rockin’ wit dis shorty for 15 year
Cuz I got no future wit my rap career.


Word to your mother-in-law. "

I laughed so hard when I read it, coffee actually came out of my nose. But not as hard as Mike was still laughing at his own material when I got home. Nothing amuses Mike more than his own jokes:)

Then we had Mya's birthday. After a lovely meal out we played a board game which we haven't done since forever. It was called Apples to Apples and we totally loved it. I had forgotton how much fun games are. Sue won:)


For New Year's we drove up to where they are building houses at the back of Magic Kingdom to see in 2013. We saw the Disney Hollywood Studios, Epcot and Magic Kingdom fireworks all at the same time!


And the big moment came and Maddy said: "Aren't you guys supposed to make out or something?"

 
2012 has been amazing and exhausting. We are all so excited to see what 2013 will bring:)
 
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

No comments:

Post a Comment